- What personal data may we collect?
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- The personal details you provide (such as name, address, e-mail address, business address and phone number) when submitting an enquiry or reservation request.
- Payment details that we require for the purpose of recording and processing your reservation request (and administering your reservation). For further details please also refer to the ‘Payment Information’ section below.
- Personal details you choose to give when corresponding with us by phone, email, or that you provide when you visit Ebb Dunedin Hotel.
- Any other personal or private information about you that you choose to submit to this site.
- Information about other guests included in your booking details.
- Why do we collect your personal information?
Collecting your information is essential for us to provide our products and services to you. It also helps us to understand your needs, enabling us to provide you with a greater quality of service.
- How do we collect personal information?
We only collect information when you knowingly provide it. Collection may include requesting information by phone, filling out a registration form on check-in, providing your business card, or emailing or faxing us your details.
- Do we disclose your personal information to anyone?
We may disclose your personal information where you have consented us to do so. We may also be required or authorised by law to disclose your personal information.
- Is your personal information up to date?
It is important that the personal information we collect is accurate, complete and up to date. You can contact us at any time to update your personal information, or to tell us if your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Is your personal information secure?
We take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. When your information is no longer required, we securely destroy it from our systems.
- Can you access your personal information?
You may request access to the information we hold about you by contacting us. We may be required by law to retain your personal information after you have ceased your relationship with us.
- Does your personal information leave the country?
We do not send personal information outside the country unless authorised by law to do so.